| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chelsea, Vt in September is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 81.3mm (3.2in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Chelsea, Vt September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chelsea, Vt, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chelsea, Vt:
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) NNW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) NNW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) NNW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 77.1 kms (47.9 miles) NW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) WNW
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) W
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) W
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 185 kms (115 miles) WSW
- Albany, New York, Usa - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) SW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) NNE
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) NE
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) ENE
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 35.8 kms (22.3 miles) E
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 35.8 kms (22.3 miles) E
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) ESE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) SE
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 115.8 kms (72 miles) SSE
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) SE